Thursday, October 05, 2006

7 : Computer and a Girl

It was a nice evening I was walking along the Galle face. I may have walked there about 15 minutes. Someone from my back side called me

“Hey, macho! Remember me?”

That’s my school friend. We met after 6 years. We talked about very many things such as present ethnic conflict to latest development in the .net framework. Finally he asked me a question….

“Macho! Tell me whether computer is a boy or girl??”

Mmm I have no idea. I admitted that I have no knowledge about it.

“It’s a girl…” he continues

“..because

1. It’s very hard to learn computer. Once you learned it you won’t be leaving it forever
2. It may be helping you to solve problems but it’ll be the most important problem to you
3. With the arrival of new models old models will go to hell


Mm... Interesting fair argument... I agreed with him... Finally he said good bay and left that place...

Still that question and answers crawling in my mind! Is it true???

No comments: